23 pt. colored pressboard stock in five distinctive colors
Tab 1/2-inch high
50% recycled content, 30% post-consumer material
SMEAD 100 Years of Excellence
Constructed to handle large heavily used files.Extra-sturdy pressboard.Tyvek accordion-pleat gusset expands to handle growing files.File Folder Type: Expanding Recycled Top Tab.Size: Letter.Folder Material: 23 pt. Pressboard.Color(s): Blue.Tab Cut: 1/3.Tab Position: Assorted.Expansion: 1".Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 20 %.Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 30 %.Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 50 %.
Smead Pressboard File Folder 1/3-Cut Tab 1" Expansion Letter Size Blue 25 per Box (21530) - B0006Z3ORA